Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
nate ben-porat
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
this is my suggestion excatly as written in the subject. if you see the game just keep the money in the wallet!the game i abslutely horrible and is determind by luck only. rules are written unclearly as to make more angry after buying that game for 50$!

the game is simple. roll a die. if it's high good. if it's low bad. you wanna take the money over there? good. rule a die. got high? good! got low? bad! this is generally how the game works. as by that the game can take foreve if you roll low dices or in a secodn if all the players roll high.

the game might fit to small children who like rolling dices and for parents who want thier children to be quite. how the game works is actully quite simple:

1.roll a die to move. go high? the move as far as you want! got low? loser!
2. fight a ship? sure roll! go high? exellent! got low? you lost
3.mabye i'll have better luck trading. go high? you are lucky. got low? next time you'll do it
4. mabye jsut rubbing will be good. got high? way the go! got low? well... you are sure unlucky.

i played this game twice and each time i found my self getting angrier and angrier. the object of the game is getting most reasure, of course. untill now the game looks fine. you can fight ships, trade ports or rub ports. cool, that odsn't sound too bad. in case of going on dengerousplaces pull card out. ok i'll just go around them now how the game goes fellow? this where my thoughts when i read the game. but when i went on reading i saw it was luck, luck, luck!!!

actully all i siad here is that the game is horrible. if you want to be happy man, don't buy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Stewart
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
It's sooo Hot out here...
mbmbmbmbmb
It took you 2 plays to realize it's a dice fest?!?

Although the price is steep, the components are great!!!! Heavy coins, CLOTH board, hell you can wash the thing if you spill on it!!

Just get into the mindset of a pirate and roleplay the entire time...Low rolls will fade away.

PS. If you want to sell....ARRRGHHH ME MATIES!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john .
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
It's good to see games once in a while which have enough luck in them to not be totally predictable. There is still considerable skill and strategy in determining who to attack when, and where to plunder for loot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.