Popular Tags: [View All]
Manny S
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
Blades in the Dark by John Harper - twitter.com/john_harper
badge
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Just doing a bit of Craigslist scavenging and found this:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/vgm/3738212083.html

Quote:
YEAH we are now open for all Computer game Connoisseur/collectors out there....
225 Cypress Ave
Snohomish, Wash. 98290
Specializing in PC games from Developers like......
and many more over 4ooo PC games in our inventory......
Big Boxes for Collector's
New and used CD's and Small retail box versions covering 100's of titles if not 1000's
We also carry a limited quantities of the following console games
We also sell OOP D&D type books such as
Vampire (the masquerade) (Dark Ages) ect
Werewolf
DC Heros
Gurps
Rift
StarFleet
and many many more titles
We also carry (not yet out on shelves) Bookcase Games, Avalon Hill Board games,
So much stuff I can't list it all.
COME>>> STOP BY AND CHECK US OUT... who knows we might have something you been looking for.

I've never heard of these guys, but I'm always up for supporting someone's FLGS dream - anybody heard of this place?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They do know "Draconian" colloquially means harsh, right?

Nonetheless, that looks like quite a lot of pc games. May have to check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kimberly Luu
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Visited this store via their ad on Craigslist.

They have a large selection of games for consoles and pc along with some fun swag from special gaming events. I picked up a Mentats container from Fallout and a Grim Fandango shirt along with some Atari 2600 games.

Be advised that this is a private collection previously kept in multiple storage units that they are now selling so the prices do seem inflated.

For example, I paid $30 for the Grim Fandango shirt, $4.99 for ET, $5.99 for Wizard of Wor and $7.99 for Yar's Revenge, all loose. Frogs and Flies was the only Atari game I paid $2.99 for which is more accurate to current worth.

These items were not priced and the owner stated that he has just opened and has not yet had time to price items so he required some time to "research" the prices online before giving me a total. He also ran my card through some service that required him to type my info into his computer which felt needlessly sketchy. He did not appear to have malicious intent, more of a lack of organization, but it's certainly not the ideal way to have your card taken. He told me it declined and I pulled money out with the same card from a debit at the 76 station next door.

The store itself is fun to go see and all in all is impressive in it's inventory, so I would say it's definitely worth a visit and nice to have in Snohomish. Just go with cash if you have any privacy concerns and be prepared to do your own research on what a fair price for games is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.