Popular Tags: [View All]
John R
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, last question for the day, I swear!

Can I play multiple copies of the same event card to stack the effects in the same moment?

For example, playing three copies of Khazad! Khazad! to give +9 attack to a dwarf hero.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffen Onkes
Germany
Norden
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, thats perfectly legal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BeatGuy wrote:
Okay, last question for the day, I swear!

I appreciate your clear questions and thread titles that give others a chance to find these answers later. Ask away. (You're probably due for another trip through the rules and FAQ though, just because they are easier to absorb after playing a bit.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben O'Steen
United Kingdom
Bishops Stortford
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Legal and a great way to strike fear into Trolls and Nazgul

Basically, if the card introduces a modifier (+/- a stat), it will stack unless there is something on the card saying it cannot. For example, cards that you can only use once a round, or that require exhausting a weapon on a particular hero and you only have one equipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
My old friend "Burger", RIP 2005
mbmbmbmbmb
Funny that I had the same question yesterday and it took me a while to find the answer. I agree, your post heading will make future searches much easier. thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.