Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
M√ľnster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume, if you draw Riots as random event, and it's game ending condition is not fullfilled, it is discarded, right?

It does NOT stay in game and ends it on some future turn, in which the eighth trouble marker is placed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:
I assume, if you draw Riots as random event, and it's game ending condition is not fullfilled, it is discarded, right?

It does NOT stay in game and ends it on some future turn, in which the eighth trouble marker is placed?
Yes, the riots only end the game if there's enough trouble. Also note that this means that the Dragon King of Arms doesn't fullfill his Victory condition if Riots ends the game, as it doesn't get to his turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim and Ekaya - Sotho Blue
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hermjard wrote:

That's right, either it ends the game or it gets discarded. No events have persistent effects; they all are resolved immediately when drawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zigi Hogan
United States
The Ozarks
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
What's it going to be then, eh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much Phelanpt! I just purchased DiscWorld:Ankh-Morpork last week and played it this weekend.

During one game I was Dragon King of Arms and the Riot card flipped and I was wondering if that would stop me from winning, and it does! Luckily there were only 5 trouble markers on the board at the time Riots arrived.

Thanks Again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.