BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Naming survey rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Pi-dt
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey guys! Can you do me a favor and take a quick 30 second survey on a name for my new game:

http://fluidsurveys.com/s/krackadesname/

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Tucker
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
designer
(This space intentionally left blank.)
badge
What is the good life?
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler so as not to influence other people's answers.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
It appears that I am forced to give my email address. While I wish you all the best with your Kickstarter project, I don't really want to be notified, as I almost never buy party games (we have a few that we are happy with, but they are not what we usually want to play).

So, as far as the 3 questions went, here are my answers (since I don't really want to give an email address):

3-Neutral
Crack-uh-dees
No idea what the game is about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United Kingdom
Epping
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too abandoned the survey when I was forced to sign up for marketing emails in order to submit my answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
I gave a fake email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Smith
United States
Tavares
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the answers you give on the first page count, regardless of whether you choose to submit your email on the second page. No?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Austin
United Kingdom
Solihull
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)

Nothing personal, and this opinion is based on the name alone...

I put....Not interested, it sounds like 'Crack-AIDS', and in the what do I think the game is about, I wrote..."Horrible feeling of it being like Charades. (Simply because it sounds similar) - Which is a game I hate..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Garcia
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For those that don't like to use your email address for things like this (I don't either) use this website.
http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

It gives you a randomly named temporary email that deletes itself after 10 minutes. I use it for a lot of other things like surveys or forums that don't let you view the information unless you sign up (I hate these).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.