Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Mulski
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
not sure if this was mentioned somewhere else but how does the threat scale down, from the extend gameplay video the solider ch seemed to be able to reduce threat at a quicker rate then everyone else. does it reduce each turn at a set rate each turn or is their a mechanic that decides how much each turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there are some cards that can do it in some of the decks, but the main mechanic is through the four card slots. At the end of the hero cycle, any unused card slots (where you can play up to 4 below your board) result in a reduction of one threat each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also forgot to mention that some items and weapons also have the ability to reduce threat through their fate dice recipies. So if during your attack, you roll fate dice that match the symbols on the card, you might also be able to reduce threat,... Though I'm not sure how prolific that will be throughout the treasure deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulski
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome thanks for the info. So far I really like how threat and creature traits breath life into the monsters actions, also the addition of intelligent creature's seems like a neat mechanic. Looking forward to how mini bosses and the dreaded boss (maybe bosses if people dig deep, lol) cause havoc for the heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really cool is the info about the rat minions,.. They will run from high threat characters, and attack low threat characters! Totally different than the arachnids for example!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mulski
United States
Winston Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wow, see to me that's really clever, small nuances in A.I. like that really gives personality to the enemies on the board. This is shaping up to be a great game, nice to see them putting so much thought into enemy control because for me that's be a big part of it's replay value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.