Subject: storage question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Gordon
United States
Pilot mountain
North Carolina
flag msg tools
i only have the base game and the 5 promos. i have recently sleeved my cards with mayday euro size regular (not premium). i was wondering if i could just buy multiple 500 card box and put them in the original dominion box.

the deck boxs im asking about are these http://www.bcwsupplies.com/products/trading-card-boxes/500-c...

of course if a different size makes more sense than please let me know. i have been browsing bgg for dominion storage ideas but i dont want to create one by hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
legendkiller595 wrote:
i only have the base game and the 5 promos. i have recently sleeved my cards with mayday euro size regular (not premium). i was wondering if i could just buy multiple 500 card box and put them in the original dominion box.

the deck boxs im asking about are these http://www.bcwsupplies.com/products/trading-card-boxes/500-c...

of course if a different size makes more sense than please let me know. i have been browsing bgg for dominion storage ideas but i dont want to create one by hand.

I keep my prototype cards in boxes like that. I actually use four sizes:
- Alchemy, Cornucopia
- Base cards, Guilds+tokens
- Original, Intrigue, Seaside, Hinterlands
- Dark Ages, Prosperity+tokens

I just grab a base card box or two and whatever sets I might want to play that night and put them in my game tote. I almost never carry everything because cards are really heavy. It works out pretty well. Except playtesting is over and now they mostly just sit there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tables
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With base + the five promos, you'll have about 550 cards. Assuming sleeves add about 25% to the width, you'd be looking to hold about 700 cards. So probably, one 800 card box would work better, but two 500's seems okay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.