Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
We have this:

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=49687034704610...

So fuck all you other guys and your little fuel-efficient cars and sports where you wear helmets and act like pussies trying to protect yourself from damage. We don't need that wimpy shit in our country!

'Merica!

*Nope. It's not R, S or even P. It's just plain old wasteful excess and shit that is so fucking cool that even if you "say" you don't care for it we all know, deep down, that if you are a man who has any nuts at all or a woman who likes a man who has nuts, or a man who likes nuts, or maybe a woman who likes women who act like men who have nuts... or any variation of the above or perhaps a person who is thinking of getting something sliced off, attached, reattached, cut out, enhanced or chemically enlarged or made smaller... then you know you really, really like this shit. And it takes Americans to make this shit happen. So fuck the rest of you if it offends you. Because I know it really doesn't.

And while I'm at it, fuck Obama and everyone who voted for him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, it's a video of a souped up, kick ass, ball busting, custom vee-hickle not making it up a lot of hills. The only road it could make it on was the precut one and it eventually took it's wheel off. Lots of power, noise, and dirt kicking without accomplishing anything.

Yep, that's Merica.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wanted to respond with something mocking but my penis has grown smaller and I can't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
myopia wrote:
I wanted to respond with something mocking but my penis has grown smaller and I can't.

You type with your penis? Let me guess... hunt and peck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
myopia wrote:

Here, this might help. Except... I think a Frenchman wrote it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's see... sports with helmets...

Baseball...American
Footbal...American
Hockey... (Canadian... but that's American Jr., so it counts)
BMX...American
NASCAR...American
F1...Europe, but at least they get to turn left.

Sports without helmets...
Soccer...Europe
Tennis...Who cares?
Golf...Scottish, but is it really a sport?
Basketball...American, but you're not allowed to touch your opponents and if they should touch you, you have to throw yourself onto the ground like a little girl.

Sports without helmets that are manly...
Rugby...British Empire
Sumo...Japanese, not only no helmets, but no clothes
MMA...American, but it's only a matter of time before the helmets, they already have to wear gloves after only a few short years.

I'm just not seeing the same pattern that you see, Tripp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
So, it's a video of a souped up, kick ass, ball busting, custom vee-hickle not making it up a lot of hills. The only road it could make it on was the precut one and it eventually took it's wheel off. Lots of power, noise, and dirt kicking without accomplishing anything.

Yep, that's Merica.

Did you even watch the video?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ejmowrer wrote:
Basketball...American, but you're not allowed to touch your opponents and if they should touch you, you have to throw yourself onto the ground like a little girl.

Soccer is very similar, except it doesn't actually required to get touched to do the to-the-ground-throwing routine. All it takes is refs who are on par with pro wrestling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
ejmowrer wrote:

Soccer is very similar, except it doesn't actually required to get touched to do the to-the-ground-throwing routine. All it takes is refs who are on par with pro wrestling.

pointing to christiano ronaldo to bash football is like using michael vick to bash armored throwball
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ejmowrer wrote:
Donald wrote:

Yep, that's Merica.

Did you even watch the video?

He did, or he wouldn't have gotten to the end where one of the vehicles lost a wheel. But, like most brainwashed liberals, he self-edits, removing anything from his meager supply of brain cells that contradicts or is in any way conflicting with the edicts and instructions of Jesus H Obama and his Holy Entourage of Insufferable Regulators.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
ejmowrer wrote:
Let's see... sports with helmets...

Baseball...American
Footbal...American
Hockey... (Canadian... but that's American Jr., so it counts)
BMX...American
NASCAR...American
F1...Europe, but at least they get to turn left.

Sports without helmets...
Soccer...Europe
Tennis...Who cares?
Golf...Scottish, but is it really a sport?

Sports without helmets that are manly...
Rugby...British Empire
Sumo...Japanese, not only no helmets, but no clothes
MMA...American, but it's only a matter of time before the helmets, they already have to wear gloves after only a few short years.

I'm just not seeing the same pattern that you see, Tripp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Boykin
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
For BJ.....
mb
thumbsup and for the use of 'Merica correctly.

'Merica. Fuck yah!!!

Darilian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Darilian wrote:
thumbsup and for the use of 'Merica correctly.

'Merica. Fuck yah!!!

Darilian

Thanks Dar. That really was the whole point anyway, every so often you just have to say it... and then gloat over the fact that "they" aren't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even by Tripp's standards, this one was particularly lame. Must try harder. How about:

- We killed off almost everyone who was here before us, by fair means or foul. (OK, mostly foul.)
- We've seen off everyone who challenged us a World Number One. (Well, except the Chinese.)
- We're the only country to have nuked anyone - twice.

(Of course that we isn't me. I'm from one of those puny countries. I was just trying to inhabit the United States of Tripp briefly.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heartbreak, you know, drives a big, black car. Swear I was in the backseat just minding my own..
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
You enticed me to click on a link to Facebook --I'm thinking that it's DW so it must be something awesome like scantily clad bimbos with grenade launchers blasting low-flow toilets into oblivion while suggestively fingering buttons that trigger massive light shows with gloriously wasteful incandescent bulbs--but instead it's a friggin' dune buggy. Facebook!?

Goddamn it, Tripp, go fuck yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Dearlove wrote:

- We killed off almost everyone who was here before us, by fair means or foul. (OK, mostly foul.)

What kind of fucked up history are they teaching you Brits over there? Do they have books that speak of this large group of angry white people called 'Mericans who were roaming, gypsy-like, throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and the Scandinavian lands, shunned by all until the vastly superior true Europeans raised enough money to put them all on boats and send them west to kill people and send back beaver pelts and leather hides?

Cause if they're teaching that shit and you believe it, then you really are stoopid and 'Merica really is better! Fuck Yea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
That thing clearly runs on high octane bald eagle blood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
We have this:

Um, yeah they have that too, so...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
We have this:

Um, yeah they have that too, so...?

I wish you'd stay out of my threads... you have a habit of either locking or moving threads elsewhere based on some entirely arbitrary and indecipherable set of criteria that only you are privy to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Freeman
Canada
Vancouver
B.C
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to admit I did kind of chortle when I read this coming from a British fellow.
Dearlove wrote:

And to Trip, who cares, Germany made something that looks like this. It can probably cut the world in half.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish you were more pleasant, but we can't always get what we want sweety pie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
umberts wrote:
I have to admit I did kind of chortle when I read this coming from a British fellow.
Dearlove wrote:

And to Trip, who cares, Germany made something that looks like this. It can probably cut the world in half.

That's a nice machine and I like it a lot. of course, we have similar ones here in 'Merica. Only our country is so fucking huge that they seem small in comparison to the German one due to the diminutive size of Germany itself.

All this make me wonder though... how many of you puny nations (and large nations with puny populations and an abundance of Moose) have any of these:

'Merica has 10 of these bad boys sailing around just looking for trouble.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, This: http://www.geekologie.com/2009/03/bacon-and-cheese-stuffed-p...

'Murica

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I thought the title was referring to this country...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Holt
England
Rayleigh
Essex
flag msg tools
This is not the cat you're looking for - some other cat maybe?
badge
tout passe, tout lasse, tout casse
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
umberts wrote:
Dearlove wrote:

That's a nice machine and I like it a lot. of course, we have similar ones here in 'Merica. Only our country is so fucking huge that they seem small in comparison to the German one due to the diminutive size of Germany itself.

All this make me wonder though... how many of you puny nations (and large nations with puny populations and an abundance of Moose) have any of these:

'Merica has 10 of these bad boys sailing around just looking for trouble.

Hmm,

Aircraft Carrier - British Invention
Angled Flight Deck - British Invention
Steam Catapult - British Invention
Jet Engine - British Invention
(I'm not going to mention Radar because there is some evidence that the Germans invented that roughly simultaneously with the Brits)

Oh, and in fleet war games there is anecdotal evidence that the CVAN typically gets "sunk" very soon after the start by a SSN (often British) then the Admiral in charge says "no, didn't happen" just so that the exrecise can continue. (story often told by submariners, both Brit and Yank)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.