Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any difference between these in terms of component quality or anything? Thanks.

Sorry if this was asked before, didn't see anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
Nah, they're identical.

Differences between editions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
killy9999
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Player aid cards in 2009 edition are printed on normal sheets of paper (I have 2009 edition), whereas in 2012 edition they are printed on cardstock (friend who has 2012 edition claimed so when he saw mine).

leroy >> The thread you have linked is from 2010 - it cannot possibly have any information about 2012 printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
killy9999 wrote:
leroy >> The thread you have linked is from 2010 - it cannot possibly have any information about 2012 printing.

And yet, it seems accurate.'

And just for clarification (if it wasn't obvious), leroy was being sarcastic and the link he provides gives a very good rundown on the differences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mkiefte wrote:
killy9999 wrote:

And yet, it seems accurate.'

And just for clarification (if it wasn't obvious), leroy was being sarcastic and the link he provides gives a very good rundown on the differences.

But the differences listed in the link are between the deluxe and non-deluxe versions, which isn't what I asked. I asked if there were differences between the two deluxe versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah. I see. It was somewhat ambiguous unless you remembered that 2009 was also a deluxe edition.

I parsed it as 2012 deluxe edition and the 2009 edition (which I assumed was the second edition).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, my bad. I didn't realize that until I read it from your POV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.