The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
If I pass am I out for the whole trick (yes for 2 player I know) or if it gets back around to me on same trick can I go?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules are here: Rules - English. They don't say that you have to Pass if you passed before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sanders wrote:
If I pass am I out for the whole trick (yes for 2 player I know) or if it gets back around to me on same trick can I go?

As others have said, passing does not remove you from play for that trick. You can pass several times in a row, and then come back in when no one expects it and win the trick. That's especially fun to do in Clubs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Thomas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What scenario would it be beneficial to pass and then play later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Card wrote:
What scenario would it be beneficial to pass and then play later?

One possibility is that, with multiple players, you might be happy if one opponent wins the trick, but want to keep a different opponent from winning the trick.

Another possibility is that if an intermediate card gets played off so that you now want to jump up and win the trick with a high card and lead a low combination that is now less likely (or impossible) to be beaten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.