Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kempe-Cook
United States
BLOOMINGTON
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For sake of visibility, I'm posting this here. There is a list of tournaments at Android:Netrunner Events and Tournaments where this is listed as well.

www.labyrinthgameshop.com

Labyrinth Games, Washington DC
645 Pennsylvania Ave. SE
Washington, DC 20003
(near Eastern Market Metro)

May 19th, 2013: 11am - 6pm
Event Format: Regional Tournament
Deck Format: Any released (likely up to Humanity's Shadow, possibly up to Future Proof)
Cost: $10
RSVP: Required. We only have space to comfortably hold 24 people; we will not turn people away while we have space. Please email the store at kathleen@labyrinthgameshop.com.
Edit: We have reached our space limit for people signed up for this event. If you wish to be put onto the waitlist, please let us know.

Regionals are almost here! Join us at Labyrinth for serious tournament gameplay. RSVPs are open now.

In the interest of time, the tournament will begin at 11am. Registration will be open at 10:15. Parking is free on Sundays, but may or may not be easy to find. The metro can be slow on weekends (I will be updating all announcements with station closures when I get them). Please plan ahead.

If you have any questions regarding this event please contact the store by phone (202-544-1059) or email (kathleen@labyrinthgameshop.com).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Vandover
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I think the e-mail may be wrong, should it read: kathleen@labyrinthgameshop.com ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kempe-Cook
United States
BLOOMINGTON
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dashakan wrote:
I think the e-mail may be wrong, should it read: kathleen@labyrinthgameshop.com ??

It should. I will fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
Serving the Emperor since 1971
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiousity...what does one offer as prizes, if any, to an LCG tourney?

I'm used to getting more product/cards with CCGs.

-tpl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Regionals, this is the support pack:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
Serving the Emperor since 1971
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Byron,

Yeppers,

I know about the official regionals and their FFG support. I was just curious about non-regional local tourneys. How to incentivize people to play in those?

-tpl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
msg tools
tobinlopes wrote:
Byron,

Yeppers,

I know about the official regionals and their FFG support. I was just curious about non-regional local tourneys. How to incentivize people to play in those?

-tpl

Game stores can also get 'game night' kits with a bunch of goodies, including alternate art cards, to host their own little tournies with prizes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Schaener
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just RSVPed and greatly looking forward to this event and the excellent crowd your shop pulls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Vandover
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I RSVPed, hoping to be down there next Sunday as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kempe-Cook
United States
BLOOMINGTON
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please note that we have reached 24 players RSVPed for this event. If you have any questions, please call or email the store and we will add you to the waitlist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.