Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Pack
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm in Canada and I can't find it on shelves here. So I'm planning on ordering a set from eBay or another online shop... but shipping can inflate costs quickly.

My question to others who own the game is... do you play the base game (with the included cards of hands to match) very much? Or do you mostly use the dice to play your own games?

I've found Dice only for $13 (shipped) or the Basic set for $19 (shipped). Is $6 worth the cards, some plastic chips & a cloth baggie?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
square shooter
msg tools
Hey Phil -- I'm Tom, the CEO of Heartland, the publisher of Square Shooters. I recommend the basic set with the game components -- not because we make more on the sale (we don't!) but because the poker-matching assignment using the game cards is very popular and there are a lot of different ways to play the basic game.

But the dice are the key, and if you are thinking of making up your own games then that's all you need.

Our forum might give you an idea of what makes the most sense for you: http://forums.squareshooters.com.

Email us at inquiries@squareshooters.com and we can quote you freight and see if we can beat some of the other pricing out there...we don't undersell our customers, but there are some unauthorized resellers that can get pricy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.