Raistlin
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi to all

I bought all the BM's decks and I like to play with the reconstituted decks. Now every people deck exceed the number of 30 cards allowed for a regular match; so I'd like to know your opinion about your decks composition. What cards do you take into consideration for each people deck...? And what cards are left in the box...?

Thanks to all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you're including the extra emissaries cards or not, but each deck ships with 31 cards including the leader (which obviously isn't played), making them hit the 30-card limit exactly, so you shouldn't have to remove any cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Consolidated decks are generally understood to ONLY include cards from the eight peoples decks, not the two special E&I decks. This keeps things simple, since then there's no question about what a "Consolidated Khind" deck includes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Doum
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, some of the extra cards from the E&I decks have effects that only apply to the new card types in those decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raistlin
Italy
Torino
Torino
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmm, I was also considering the people cards in the E&I decks. Considering all the available cards per people deck, what is the best deck-list for each deck in your opinion? Is important, for example, to maintain the Mutant cards in the original decks or is better to substitute them with some of the E&I additional cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After I consolidated all my decks (without including the E&I cards), I decided to keep the mutants in - I like what element switching does to the overall game strategy. I also dig the fact that as the difficulty of playing mutants rises, the payoff is more significant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.