Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CanCon, BunnyCon...BorderCon!!!
Australia
KILLARA
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
May 2018 be all you dreamed it would be and be all that you dreamed...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Marc and the Myth team,

I've just stumbled across Myth and it looks really great. I'll be pledging and look forward to writing a comprehensive review when I receive the game to spread the word...

For me the keys here are that you guys have experience...so I have faith.

And two...this is a game I can play with my boys rather than against them ala Descent. So that is exciting. Yeah I have Mice and Mystics (unplayed still) but this looks a lot different again and I love this genre.

Just one question though before I pledge...How do I select and pay for those optional purchases towards the bottom of the Kickstarter page?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neil Thomson wrote:
Hey Marc and the Myth team,

I've just stumbled across Myth and it looks really great. I'll be pledging and look forward to writing a comprehensive review when I receive the game to spread the word...

For me the keys here are that you guys have experience...so I have faith.

And two...this is a game I can play with my boys rather than against them ala Descent. So that is exciting. Yeah I have Mice and Mystics (unplayed still) but this looks a lot different again and I love this genre.

Just one question though before I pledge...How do I select and pay for those optional purchases towards the bottom of the Kickstarter page?

Increase your pledge amount by whatever the cost of the add-on is. Once the Kickstarter is over there will be a survey sent out where you can allocate any additional funds past your pledge level to whatver you wanted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just total up what you want to spend (pledge + addons) and when the campaign is over Kickstarter will send you a survey. On the survey you will indicate what addons you want.

Its that easy!

DAMMIT BRAD!!! ninja

jk kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CanCon, BunnyCon...BorderCon!!!
Australia
KILLARA
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
May 2018 be all you dreamed it would be and be all that you dreamed...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks fellas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And don't forget to add the shipping if you are outside the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bonner
United Kingdom
Grantham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bewulf wrote:

Any idea if there's additional shipping on the add-ons if I've already bought the main game?

I'm sure I'll be able to correct this at the pledge manager but it'd be a shame if I've committed to something but it doesn't count towards the next stretch goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peter100 wrote:
Bewulf wrote:

Any idea if there's additional shipping on the add-ons if I've already bought the main game?

I'm sure I'll be able to correct this at the pledge manager but it'd be a shame if I've committed to something but it doesn't count towards the next stretch goal.

Add-ons do not require additional shipping. Only extra pledge levels do (so, if you want 2xCaptain, you'd pledge $226).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.