Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi board gamers, backers and supporters,

Burning Suns - Facebook Page is up
Luckily I found a person who wanted to help me with the Facebook page, which is why I decided to put it up.

You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/burningsunsthegame

What do you guys think?
Here people can discuss the game, empire combinations, fan art, etc... and tag yourself and friends on some of the cool pictures

PS: If any of you would want to co-administrate the page - I would be very happy to get a note from you... at the moment we're only 2 persons, but maybe a 3. or 4. would really help me out here.

Have a great day all of you!
Best regards Emil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I say go for it!

I would be more than happy to bombard my friends and family with images and information of intergalactic conquest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. Do it. Even though I myself do not have a facebok it is a great way to reach out to supporters.

I do hope you'll still keep upto date on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Borg
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it would be good to have a fanpage there, because so many people use facebook. And if you need help administrating it I would gladly help. Remember there also is different levels of administrators, and the lowest level "statistics analyst" is needed to at all be able to directly invite people on your friends list. So one thing to do could be give selected people a short time administrator post with lowest level so that you can get more traffic on the fanpage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Scheiderich
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I am concerned FB is way over rated for the purposes proposed.

If your friends and acquaintances have a gaming interest that is what BGG is for...

As far as I an tell, FB simply brings tons of cute, funny, mundane and other adjectives I do not feel like searching for to the forefront. It's like being able to hear what everyone is thinking and becomes somewhat(?) excruciating (except if you are the CIA).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Larsen
Denmark
Faxe
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jim,

I agree with your perception of BGG, and how people are going here if they have any interest in board games.

But there's the question of general exposure to the public - and letting people know that the game exist..

Luckily I've found a person who wanted to help me with the Facebook page, to therefore I launched it

You can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/burningsunsthegame

Have a good day Jim,
Best regards Emil, SunTzuGames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.