Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Bludd
United States
Des Moines
IA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting ready to construct this game so I thought I'd share the Artscow deck I just finished making; the link is below. All of the card fronts and backs are identified as A and B sides (i.e., Lee Adama A and Lee Adama B), and an X# has been appended to file names to indicate if multiple copies of the card are needed. For example, the "Loyalty Human X8" file name means that 8 copies of this card are required.

http://www.artscow.com/ShareAlbum.aspx?Key=qvblqiob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Théoret
Canada
Ste-Julie
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you create a deck with this? I also see the options to create prints with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve S
United States
Roscoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This appears to be a series of photo prints... not quite the same thing as a card deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Bludd
United States
Des Moines
IA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, I misspoke. It's not a deck, it's a gallery since there are far fewer cards in a BSG Express set than in a standard 54 card deck. You have to use the images from my gallery to create a deck.

However, the card images are formatted according to the instructions in this thread : http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/628656/artscow-card-blee... , and are ready to import into their deck creator with no additional editing or resizing required. FWIW, I created and ordered a set several months ago and they all turned out fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.