Subject: FFG response to email about Wave 2 shortages rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sensei Me
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed FFG to ask about the shortage of Wave 2 ships and this was their response.

Thanks for your question and support of Fantasy Flight Games! Earlier this week we shipped limited quantities of these ships to our distributors. I have no guarantee that the particular company you mention will get them or how many they will get, but store will have them some time next week.

T.Mills
Fantasy Flight Games Customer Service Team
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smith
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My order was shorted (AGAIN!)... grrr! Alas, it is only a game and I try to keep it in the correct context in relation to the rest of my life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I finally got a ship notification on the last A-Wing and TIE Interceptor I ordered back in February...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Milis
United Kingdom
Cranham
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its the same this side of the pond too!
My local store phoned me to say my interceptors had arrivedlaugh
To then receive a call two minutes later to say that x5 Tie advanced had arrived!!!!!gulp
After a little sob and a scream I then found peace and contentment and harmony!!!

All the best!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the 'Advanced Problem' back in early march. Called a place asked if they had any intereceptors, the clerk said "lemme check.. yeah we have a stack of them". I show up, see the stack of advanced, ask where the intereceptors are, and he looks at them and says "Oh.. I guess I was mistaken, I got that wrong". Almost jumped a counter there.

I ordered from CSI back when they restocked @$20 per, and have not looked back. I got A-'s from Amazon for $15 per back when they restocked. I know some scoff at the price, but I have them and I can accept the price. Not like when the only way to get a Falcon in January was to pay $60 on Amazon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.