Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played two rounds of SW:tCG, last night. First time playing, and managed a clean sweep with 1 LS win and 1 DS win.

There are, naturally (after a first play) some things we did wrong... browsing these forums has cleared some of them up.

Here's one that I don't see answered (possibly because everybody but me was paying attention to the rules, and doesn't need to ask):

When a card with force icons is played as an enhancement, do its force icons add to the force-strength of the card it is enhancing?

I ask because the rules specifically state that the enhancing card, while placed beneath its object, should remain "clearly visible".

---Thematically, it works as well. For instance: Wedge has some force icons, the Speeder he's in has some too. Independently they're good; together they're better. (?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Svensson
Sweden
Helsingborg
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the Force icons on the unit is counted in force struggles.

But you are right... it would be thematically more correct if the gadgets made the behind-the-scenes work more effective...but... no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixx is correct and the rules for this are on page 15, bottom left column where it says Important. It is something I missed in my first games, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
Mixx is correct and the rules for this are on page 15, bottom left column where it says Important. It is something I missed in my first games, too.

I love specific rules direction. Thanks a bunch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.