Subject: Survive expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Putrino
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I'm looking for people's thoughts on what expansions I should get. I have the 30th anniversary edition. I know off the top I will be getting the 5-6 player meeples! I can only imagine the chaos. Hahahaangry!!

Question is on the other two. Squid exp, and dolphin exp. what are your thoughts and experience with them.
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the re-print, but not the 30th anniversary edition. My edition came with the dolphin dice, but I've never used them FWIW. I have the 5-6 player exp. and the squid exp. I love both of them. If I could only pick one it would be the 5-6 player exp. More people = more chaos, which in a game like this is awesomeness embodied! The squid is a must buy though too...more carnage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Get the squid, they can pluck folks right off of boats and even the main island!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zombie homer
msg tools
designer
The squids definitely add more chaos and laughter to the game, especially when they pull meeples off the shore!

Aesthetically, it looks great with an additional creature type on the board, and kids will enjoy the face off between the giant squids and the whales!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.