James Murray
msg tools
I remember when I was really little, there was a board game that scared me to death. All I remember is Count Chocula would stand in the middle of the board, and he would say "I vant to bite your finger" and you would have to put your finger in his mouth when you landed on a bad space or something, and he would bite your finger and leave two red marks on it. I hate it. It scared me to death.

Now I feel like it's a figment of my imagination. I can't find any info on it anywhere. Did I just dream this game up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kruczek
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds a lot like....

I Vant To Bite Your Finger

...which was my little sisters favourite game when we were growing up.

There was a clock that you moved forward and if the count's cape opened up then you had to see if he would bite your finger.

Apparently in some editions the ink hasn't dried out and they are still working.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This?

I Vant To Bite Your Finger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Murray
msg tools
That's it! For some reason I thought it starred Count Chocula. Either way it scared me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.