Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DIMITRIOS KANOS
Greece
ALEXANDROUPOLI
EVROS
flag msg tools
mbmb
I think that it is a very interesting game. Are there any plans for an english edition?
I think I've read somewhere that there will be an english edition in the future. Has anyone heard any news?

Or maybe, can anyone post a translation of the rules and the cards, so we can buy the italian version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Vallerga
Italy
TORINO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Dear Sir,
I'm so sorry, Le Saghe di ConQuest is only in italian version why there is very high number of text (missions, tables and Events). Le Saghe is little bit different of my other games (Daemonibus and Tempus Draconis); is a game where each player have a different mission and the mission are little bit funny, in typical medieval italian style.
Is a fantasy game but Is a game in which the amusement is large. In a mission you must realize a flying medieval artefact and demonstrate that is really fly!!! In another mission you must save the princess from the bandits; in another you must compose a little song with rhyme...
To translate this game i must pay an high price to translators!!!
But... I hope, at the end of this year, to produce the multilingual edition.
In the meantime you can play Tempus Draconis or Daemonibus? The second and the third episodes.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Vallerga
Italy
TORINO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Dear Sir,
I'm so sorry, Le Saghe di ConQuest is only in italian version why there is very high number of text (missions, tables and Events). Le Saghe is little bit different of my other games (Daemonibus and Tempus Draconis); is a game where each player have a different mission and the mission are little bit funny, in typical medieval italian style.
Is a fantasy game but Is a game in which the amusement is large. In a mission you must realize a flying medieval artefact and demonstrate that is really fly!!! In another mission you must save the princess from the bandits; in another you must compose a little song with rhyme...
To translate this game i must pay an high price to translators!!!
But... I hope, at the end of this year, to produce the multilingual edition.
In the meantime you can play Tempus Draconis or Daemonibus? The second and the third episodes.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brown
Wales
USK
Monmouthshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Paulo

Any news regarding the multilingual version of La Saghe di Conquest?

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Vallerga
Italy
TORINO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hi Paul,
No, unfortunately i think there is no possibilities for this game now... (i love it... but... is too much expansive)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.