Bet you thought his game was too simple to inspire a variant! Here is one:
Hungry, Hungry Hippos Weykick:
- A number of marbles. 5/8" are are a good size. 7 is a good number.
- A small container (I use a small plastic box I got for 10/$1 at the dollar store that I store the marbles/soccer balls in.)
- Each round place the marbles in the container and place it upside down in the center of the pitch.
- Both players should get ready.
- One player lifts the container and places/tosses it out off to the side.
- Let the chaos ensue!
- If any player loses control of their man, the game continues. Recover the man at your own risk.
- The first player to put more than half of the marbles on the table into their goal scores 1 point.
- First to 10 points wins.
This is for Weykick players who find the base game a little too tame!
- Last edited Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:25 am (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:25 pm