Popular Tags: [View All]
Dyskami Publishing
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday the well-respected gaming website, Father Geek, posted their outstanding review of Upon a Fable. We can proudly announce that they have given it the Father Geek Seal of Approval for being a smash hit with all three of their reviewer play groups: gamer geeks, parent geeks, and child geeks! You can read the glowing review here: http://fathergeek.com/upon-a-fable_prepub.

Some excerpts from the review:

"Upon a Fable is an excellent worker placement/resource management/card drafting game that is easy to learn and fun to play."
"When the Child Geeks did learn and feel comfortable playing the game, they loved it."
"The game is fast – surprisingly so – and can be exceedingly tense during the last 3 rounds of play."
"The game changes its mood every round and players are kept on their toes throughout."
"When the game was over, points counted, and the winner declared, the biggest winner was the game."
"There is just so much about this game that I enjoy that it’s difficult for me to put it in the words."
"Not once did I feel anything but excitement and joy while playing with family and friends."
"I can easily recommend this game to children, parents, families, and yes, even to Gamer Geeks..."

To pledge your backing to receive your own copy of this great game, visit the Upon a Fable Kickstarter page today: http://kck.st/ZOMIcX
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Eng-Kohn
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
Lost Gamer
badge
I want to live here
mbmbmbmbmb
You should get some other reviews as well. Father Geek opinions don't carry the same weight they once did, I imagine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus Kirby
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bengkohn wrote:
You should get some other reviews as well. Father Geek opinions don't carry the same weight they once did, I imagine.

Do get more people to review this game. The more info people have, the better informed they are.

Knowledge is always preferable to ignorant assumptions.

Think for yourself, people. Always.

(edited several times because I kept reading what I wrote and thinking to myself, "wow, I sound passive-aggressive." No one has time for that and Bradley shouldn't be scorned for stating an opinion. I state my opinion all the time. Thanks for the comment, Bradley! I'm always grateful when at least one person reads what I write.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Eng-Kohn
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
Lost Gamer
badge
I want to live here
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't see the previous ones, but I'm sure they were fine, too.

I meant just what I said, I actually was a backer of what we know is being talked about
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus Kirby
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bengkohn wrote:
I didn't see the previous ones, but I'm sure they were fine, too.

It went a little something like this....

"Ego, ego, ego - offhanded comment - ego, ego, ego - jest."

I'm simply not that kind of person - or try hard not to be. No one should be spoken to disrespectfully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.