Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vicente
Spain
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure there will be one. I'm not sure with who.
Lookout/Z-man?

I'm also looking forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S. Fischer
United States
Devon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
I wonder when....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daviduve wrote:
Lookout/Z-man?

Z-Man? I doubt it: Z-man is already distributing Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island, so I doubt they will distribute a similar game (both coop), with a similar theme (both talk about cast aways on a desert island).

Though, I am looking forward to Naufragos, as long as they start saying more about the game, becaus, as of now, I haven't seen any rules, any components, no boards, no videos that talk about the gameplay, no nothing, and the little we know is from Spanish users, in Spanish language.
This game has some serious marketing issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ikim wrote:
Daviduve wrote:
Lookout/Z-man?

Z-Man? I doubt it: Z-man is already distributing Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island, so I doubt they will distribute a similar game (both coop), with a similar theme (both talk about cast aways on a desert island).

Though, I am looking forward to Naufragos, as long as they start saying more about the game, becaus, as of now, I haven't seen any rules, any components, no boards, no videos that talk about the gameplay, no nothing, and the little we know is from Spanish users, in Spanish language.

There were some rumors of Zman doing the game on the US, but (and I'm just guessing, no inside information here) then Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island was released and picked up by Zman games as well.

There were some news today that the game is on it's way to the early buyers here in Spain, and probably along the next fifteen days is on stores, probably on all Europe, it was stated by the publisher that the game is released on 5 languages on the BGG entry there are 4 listed, german, italian, french, spanish, but still no news about the english release, so probably it's on the hand of the US publisher to announce it, whoever it is.

Sorry guys, only speculation here, you have to wait for some kind of official news, in any case the next days I think you can read some reviews to get an idea on how the game is played

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vicente
Spain
Zaragoza
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I said, I don't know with who.
But I now for a fact there will be an English version.

Ikim wrote:

Agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
English version please!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Some news, although it's not a breaking news, as it's already on the publishers listed, but the designer told me that it's Passport Game Studios the one doing Naufragos on the USA

I have no dates, but I think it's not very farther away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.