3 Posts

Puzzle Strike (Third Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Question for Sirlin about another expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nate L
msg tools
mb
Mr. Sirlin, I know you're busy with a lot of projects and everything. Also, you'd have to invent more characters in the Fantasy Strike world to do this. But I'm curious if there is potential for a new expansion/new characters for this someday? Your marvelous cult fan-based game definitely does not require more, but in fighting games I always love having a ridiculously amount of characters to choose from. Just curious if someday we Might see like ten more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I'm pretty busy right now with 3 other games. Yomi expansion, Pandante, and Codex. If there's more interest Puzzle Strike expansions, I could try to fit that in after Yomi though.

If anything, I was thinking three small expansions: two with 15 new puzzle chips each, and a third that lets you play cooperatively against a powerful "Dragon" opponent.

For now, I'm just trying to get closer to release on all those other games though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Apollo Andy
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're always brainstorming/fantasizing new chip ideas and especially new mechanics over at the FantasyStrike.com forums. If you have a good idea (or any idea), head over there and throw it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.