Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Neuroshima Hex!» Forums » General

Subject: IOS Bullshit Scoring rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Goddammit! Quality and on time delivery are not mutually exclusive!
United States
Shelby Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the app for Neuroshima Hex and I have all the currently available armies.

I did find that there is some bullshit on the AI scoring.

Typically when you defeat the AI you get points for each point differential between your base's hit points and the opponent's.

However, when you play against steel police you do not get credit for point differential caused by SP's self inflicted wounds.

So if I end the game with my base having 4 more hit points than SP's base, yet SP had self inflicted three wounds due to nets or executioner - you only get credit for one difference. shake

Does anyone know when this flaw in the App will be fixed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick google search led me to this link http://www.neuroshimahex.com/about/

At the bottom of the page it asks you to notify them if you believe you have found a bug.

P_J_Keller wrote:
I love the app for Neuroshima Hex and I have all the currently available armies.

I did find that there is some bullshit on the AI scoring.

Typically when you defeat the AI you get points for each point differential between your base's hit points and the opponent's.

However, when you play against steel police you do not get credit for point differential caused by SP's self inflicted wounds.

So if I end the game with my base having 4 more hit points than SP's base, yet SP had self inflicted three wounds due to nets or executioner - you only get credit for one difference. shake

Does anyone know when this flaw in the App will be fixed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goddammit! Quality and on time delivery are not mutually exclusive!
United States
Shelby Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Done - thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to VGG > Neuroshima Hex forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.