Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When do we reduce our hand to 7 cards, at the end of each players turn or only after going gold?

2. When purchasing cards, is it possible to pay with i. e. two cards (7, 3) with a total value of 10 and purchase two cards (5, 5) with the same total value? Or does the 7 count as payment for only one of these 5 and the 2 points overpayment are lost immediately?

3. I am looking for the rules, can anyone help me out? A PDF would be great. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Clarke
United States
Gig Harbor
WASHINGTON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1.According to my understanding of the rules, it is at the end of every players turn. (It's in step F...which happens even if you don't Go Gold in step E).

2.When purchasing cards using option one (trade one or more cards for a card from the resource row) it says one card. So you can only ever buy one card if your using option one.

3.(Check your gm (geekmail) for a poor scan of the rules)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Right, got it now. I thought there is no 'going gold' phase when players don't finish a game but on top of the rule sheet it says "each developer turn consists of four phases". So obviously there will be a 'going gold' phase even if no game is declared finished during that phase.

2. Again, my mistake. I didn't see it. "...for one card", so the the maximum purchasing is one card, no matter how much one could pay. Thanks for pointing it out.

3. You are great. Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.