Anthony Ross
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Current Game: V20
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm want to sell my entire collection of Magic cards. I have cards and rares from every set. I have a GamePro Carrying Case. Many Countdown d20s. Thousands of cards. Including a Jace, the Mind Sculptor. Make an offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Ross
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://deckbox.org/sets/361888?o=d&p=1&s=j
Here is a small portion of my collection (Majority of my rares and decks), I also have the Premium Sliver Deck, UltraPro Carrying Case, Dragon Shield Card Sleeves, and a box full of unorganized cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Ross
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The collection is well worth over $800 all together, I`m looking for around $500. Anyone interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd honestly say you're better off going the ebay route. Sell the higher dollar cards like Jace and Invoke as singles, and then bulk out anything that's lower than $5 or sell the complete decks to save some time and energy (esp the elf and zombie ones where you can grab newer or casual player's appeal), making sure you highlight the most valuable cards.

It's going to take some effort, but it will get you closer to that goal of $500 that way. Part of the issue is many of the stand outs in the collection are "EDH/Commander" appeal rather than tournament playable. It's a good collection for the right buyer, but for most people they will want to pick out a few key cards and leave the rest as bulk.

Good luck!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
Draper
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rares from every set? That should be (if you have the right rares from Arabian Nights or Beta) one card worth $800.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Stringer
Canada
flag msg tools
Still looking to sell? Let me know if you have an updated card list. Maybe we can work something out. Phil.stringer @ gmail dot com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Jackson
msg tools
Did you ever end up selling your MTG collection?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.