David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this on another thread, but decided to give it its own. My understanding about the number of cards coming when kickstarted is the following from a previous post:

Base game= 124
Fisherman expansion= 26
KS bald eagle= 3
KS Coho level grizzly= 3

I am having some difficulty reconciling my cards to this list. The fisherman expansion numbers listed don't seem to be correct to me. Can anyone break down how many of each type of card is supposed to be included in the base game, the expansion, and the bonuses separately.

Second question. I am assuming that you still include all of the cards from the expansion, even when you're not playing with a 5th player? Is that correct?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
mille1212 wrote:
I posted this on another thread, but decided to give it its own. My understanding about the number of cards coming when kickstarted is the following from a previous post:

Base game= 124
Fisherman expansion= 26
KS bald eagle= 3
KS Coho level grizzly= 3

I am having some difficulty reconciling my cards to this list. The fisherman expansion numbers listed don't seem to be correct to me. Can anyone break down how many of each type of card is supposed to be included in the base game, the expansion, and the bonuses separately.

Base game (124):
32 Fatigue
44 Player decks (3x each of the Basic Swim; 1 each Wild, Bear)
48 "Supplemental" cards (6x each Eagle, Bear, Rapids, Current, Wild; 3x each Basic Swim Forward, Left, Right, Double Swim Forward, Left Right)

Fisherman (29):
8 Fatigue
11 Player deck (3x each of the Basic Swim; 1 each Wild, Bear)
10 "Supplemental" cards (1x each Eagle, Bear, Rapids, Current, Wild, Basic Swim Forward, Double Swim Forward; 3x Grizzly Bear) - This is where you are probably off

KS Exclusive (6):
3x each Grizzly Bear and Bald Eagle

Quote:
Second question. I am assuming that you still include all of the cards from the expansion, even when you're not playing with a 5th player? Is that correct?

Thanks

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Brian. Yes. That cleared it up. Some confusion over the "black bear" and "golden eagle" too, but I have since read the thread about them being the bear and eagle that comes with the original game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.