Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright had another rules question we defeated all the minions on the party of 3 tile and used an explore action in the middle of the initiative order so we pulled a new encounter card. Since there was still roaches on Lily's tile do we add the new minion cards to the bottom of the initiative track or reshuffle them all? If you add them to the bottom do you continue down the initiative track since it was explored in the middle of the initiatice teack turns or start from the top again? Thanks alot for y'all's help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alderdust wrote:
Alright had another rules question we defeated all the minions on the party of 3 tile and used an explore action in the middle of the initiative order so we pulled a new encounter card. Since there was still roaches on Lily's tile do we add the new minion cards to the bottom of the initiative track or reshuffle them all? If you add them to the bottom do you continue down the initiative track since it was explored in the middle of the initiatice teack turns or start from the top again? Thanks alot for y'all's help!

Here's the snip from the rules:

If there are already minion cards on the initiative track:
Simply shuffle up the initiative cards for the new minons that are going to be added and place them on the next available slots on the initiative track. If new minions that are being added already have an initiative card on the track, there is no need to add another initiative card to the track for those minions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jerry do you then start at the top of the initiative track or continue down if you were already somewhere in the middle of the track?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alderdust wrote:
Thanks Jerry do you then start at the top of the initiative track or continue down if you were already somewhere in the middle of the track?
You just continue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok great thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
to be clear... they go after the last card that was already on the track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.