Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
did FFG announced when is the release date to this game?

now I may be getting my hopes up to buy this, but there is one thing that would stop me by asking; Will this game be playable solo by controlling each character as your own and taking other player's turns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is already released.

Player interaction is minimal, so you can easily play multiple characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
It's super playable solo, I don't know if I'd want to play with JUST one character, but playing it with two characters and just have an end goal for each in mind and handle it that way. I find it to be just as satisfying as playing a video game RPG, because it has such vast variety of encounters, equipment and abilities, corruption count adds a real depth to the game too, so even if you play solo, you CAN actually simply lose the game with no one being out to get you.(except yourself)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you could just play it with one character and enjoy the adventure.

I played a few turns to learn the game and find it really enjoyable solo. Sure it state 2-4 players but there's really minimal interaction between them that playing solo is really possible (just ignore/houserule some skills/cards/effects that interact with other players).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This YEAR? You should get it this MINUTE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrey Velkov
Bulgaria
Doganovo
Elin Pelin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:

now I may be getting my hopes up to buy this, but there is one thing that would stop me by asking; Will this game be playable solo by controlling each character as your own and taking other player's turns?

received the game few days ago and managed to play one game of it on my own.

If you can focus on each character seperately, you have no problems playing it solo.

For my game, I chose to play only one character and I had fun. It kind of told the story of the Tech Priest that faced numerous eldar and chaos and survived to reach through and get to the new fronteer, almost uncorrupted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twilightling wrote:
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:

received the game few days ago and managed to play one game of it on my own.

If you can focus on each character seperately, you have no problems playing it solo.

For my game, I chose to play only one character and I had fun. It kind of told the story of the Tech Priest that faced numerous eldar and chaos and survived to reach through and get to the new fronteer, almost uncorrupted

The Ominissiah must have been proud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.