Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Anybody want a TIE/In? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wilder

Daly City
California
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
(I'm proposing a trade here; if this is disallowed for any reason, please delete the post ruthlessly. I won't squawk. I didn't see any prohibition on it, but I could've missed something.)

I ordered one more TIE/In than I needed, so I have an extra one (unopened). I'd trade it for a TIE Fighter and a Y-wing. (Opened and used is fine, as long as they're in excellent condition with all components.)

Finally, assuming we can exchange mobile numbers, I'm willing to send first.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG has a trade function built in. I don't know if it's completely out of bounds to post one in forum like this, but it's definitely not the ideal.

Under the "User information" for each game you can list what you have for trade and what you want - you can then get into the Trades menu under "My Geek" and search for other users to make offers/counter-offers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bounds notwithstanding, I guess people would have to be really desparate to get that TIE/In now at twice the price (essentially) when FFG promised that FLGS will be restocked in a couple of weeks already
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex McKechnie
msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, I already put a couple on reserve at my LGS. I'd have to be an idiot to trade two ships for one under these conditions.

Good luck to ya though! XD

--Alex
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wilder

Daly City
California
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
haslo wrote:
Bounds notwithstanding, I guess people would have to be really desparate to get that TIE/In now at twice the price (essentially) when FFG promised that FLGS will be restocked in a couple of weeks already

Ah, I was under the impression that TIE/Ins actually cost more than the TIEs and Y-wings, current scarcity aside. My bad. I'm sure someone local can use it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Wilder wrote:
Ah, I was under the impression that TIE/Ins actually cost more than the TIEs and Y-wings, current scarcity aside. My bad. I'm sure someone local can use it.


The ships (well, small ones) are all MSRP $15.00. Online 'street' price is around $10.

When the TIE/In and A-Wings ran out of stock, several online resellers acquired more outside the regular distribution system so they had to charge a higher price due to their increased costs. This is probably what you saw if you were looking at online prices recently.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wilder

Daly City
California
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff Wilder wrote:
(I'm proposing a trade here; if this is disallowed for any reason, please delete the post ruthlessly. I won't squawk. I didn't see any prohibition on it, but I could've missed something.)

I ordered one more TIE/In than I needed, so I have an extra one (unopened). I'd trade it for a TIE Fighter and a Y-wing. (Opened and used is fine, as long as they're in excellent condition with all components.)

Finally, assuming we can exchange mobile numbers, I'm willing to send first.

I still have the one extra TIE/In. Still looking for a TIE and a Y-wing. I'm really not trying to gouge anybody, so I'm willing to pay the shipping both ways (even if your ships and components are used (but in great condition)). If I can reasonably offer anything else to make the trade more fair, let me know ... it seems silly that I have an extra TIE/In while other folks are deprived. (Cue Sarah McLachlin.)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.