Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
when we were playing through chapter one we missed that elite rat warriors (and later characters as well like Captain Vurst,...) carry ranged weapons as they are colored in red like melee weapons.

Is there a reason why they are not green on the initiative cards as well so that they match the green ranged symbols on the dice/search deck icons?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OneBagTravel wrote:
I guess it's technically to keep everything consistant across the board. All the hero units have a red sword but their weapon dictates ranged or melee.

I missed that Lilly has the red sword/melee symbol as well and not a green bow&arrow for ranged weapons as you would expect from an archer. So now I find it even more inconsistent than before

But, it could be that red was chosen to depict "Battle value" in general, no matter what kind of weapon. Although, I find this a less than ideal choice. As the heroes can equip whatever weapon they want, it's less of a worry and "ok".

As for the minions, I guess you'll have to figure it out once and than you'll pay attention to what kind of weapon they have. The question is just if that ONCE is after/during the first chapter or much later...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.