Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After Mass this evening I met up with Christopher and we went back to his house for tea and cake and chess. I had brought Diversion with me, and his housemate Emily asked about it, so I explained and we started a game. Still no pieces, so we used dice- a red die (me), a white die (Christopher) and a green die (Emily). We started on the positions of our colours. I went first and made my way to the centre, while Christopher and Emily were off to the right a little. Emily managed to get on the route to the '25' on the right, while Christopher seemed lost. However, in order for me to reach '75', I had to let Christopher get '50', as the dials fell. So we all scored and set off again from the beginning, with me starting at Red. This time I failed to keep on the main path and was diverted leftwards. Christopher and Emily were both on the same road- the open road to 75 which I had created. I had to get to Black dot rich country, so I drove myself into the "Return to Green Start" buffer. Meanwhile Christopher was behind Emily. He switched the dial in front to 'About Turn', and she switched it back so it led to the 75 again. At this point I could have moved the dial once more, but I thought Christopher would do that for me so I held back. Christopher however was now able to overtake Emily and claim the 75, winning the game. Emily came second, and I was definitely last.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.