United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
I love CCGs/LCGs/Dice Games
badge
Everyday I'm Shufflin
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought this from CSI as the daily deal, but it seems all the current versions/pics shown are not the copy I received...

Mine has the same main picture, but "DEUTSCHER/SPIELEPREIS 2. Platz 2012" in the bottom left, with "Game of the Year: 2013 TRADITIONAL GAMES 100" in green to it's right, "AMMONIT" with a spiral shell in the bottom middle, and "PASSPORT GAME STUDIOS" with a Nautilus shell logo in the bottom right.

I assume this is the most recent version due to the 2013 mention on the box, guess I should upload a picture of it? Pardon me if that's the norm, first time I've not been able to find the version AND an applicable pic for any of my collection...threw me for a loop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Kouris
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yauchy wrote:
I recently bought this from CSI as the daily deal, but it seems all the current versions/pics shown are not the copy I received...

Mine has the same main picture, but "DEUTSCHER/SPIELEPREIS 2. Platz 2012" in the bottom left, with "Game of the Year: 2013 TRADITIONAL GAMES 100" in green to it's right, "AMMONIT" with a spiral shell in the bottom middle, and "PASSPORT GAME STUDIOS" with a Nautilus shell logo in the bottom right.

I assume this is the most recent version due to the 2013 mention on the box, guess I should upload a picture of it? Pardon me if that's the norm, first time I've not been able to find the version AND an applicable pic for any of my collection...threw me for a loop.

I won't say it's a new version( which implies change in the game), but only a new printing (with prizes on the cover). Look in the rulebook to see if it mentions any change in the rules (certainly not).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yauchy wrote:
You're right. You should be able to select the correct version for your collection. So the cover should be uploaded!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Bear
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
I love CCGs/LCGs/Dice Games
badge
Everyday I'm Shufflin
mbmbmbmbmb
styren wrote:
I won't say it's a new version( which implies change in the game), but only a new printing (with prizes on the cover). Look in the rulebook to see if it mentions any change in the rules (certainly not).

I was just going by the column header via the the collection tab, meant no implication of rule changes - I assume their hasn't been.

I'll upload a pic asap, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne O'Keeffe
Ireland
Sligo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it just the box cover that has changed? The components are the same quality and graphics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything is identical to the 2nd. printrun. Just a different box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.