Subject: Political display: conserving cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Ward
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
When a card is conserved, does it remain face up, or is it turned back down? My friend who owns the game told me the rules don't really say. Though he assumes that if you were supposed to turn it back down it would say so. Logical, but I still thought it worth asking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
it stays face up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
[Even] in their poverty, they referred to their garden of necessity as if it were a hobby.
mbmbmbmbmb
And then in the next round, if the Politics phase ends before this nation gets a chance to take an event or conserve again, it's turned face down. (Assuming the optional rule is being used.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard sivel
Germany
berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Quote:
And then in the next round, if the Politics phase ends before this nation gets a chance to take an event or conserve again, it's turned face down. (Assuming the optional rule is being used.)

Correct, if you use the optional rule, all cards which are returned to the players, are delayed by 1 turn by turning them face-down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Young
Wales
Wellesley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
And if you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
mbmbmbmbmb
But, if all political cards are selected any nation that has TCs left (be they current runs or previous conserved TCs) must take them all back? They can't continue to conserve them, IE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.