Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No news on this little project since I found it, am I to assume that it has gone the way of the dinosaurs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Hamrick
United States
Moore
OK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.henceforthgame.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Chugging along, friend. Chugging along. zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! That is good to hear, I was a little worried because it seems like it could be a pretty cool concept! Keep at it! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Wiegert
United States
Weatherford
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this Designer just showed up outta nowhere to our Tuesday night gaming session and said "I'm gonna live in Oklahoma now. Its an AWESOME state! Now, entertain me and show me some gaming!" (I may have put these words in his mouth). Anyway after checking him out on here I'm all about this game! So when do we get to playtest Dave?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed, more news or info about this little guy would be really awesome! I hate to put on my hipster glasses for a moment but, I was totally into Zombies before they were a thing. I will be still, even when they go out... which they already kind of are. I look forward to more info!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Hamrick
United States
Moore
OK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.henceforthgame.com
mbmbmbmbmb
No worries all. The game is still in fast production. Just took a year to get settled into a new state.

I'm still on track for an August KickStarter campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Woohoo, this is good news!!! I'm in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any more news on kick starter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Hamrick
United States
Moore
OK
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.henceforthgame.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Heya Robyn,

I'm currently debating between doing a KickStarter campaign and doing POD. While the KS will keep my COGS lower, the POD will keep my upfront costs down. Additionally, if you invest in a KS campaign and it fails, then I could potentially be out quite a bit of investment (advertising cash, producing a video, etc).

The good news is that if I do go the POD route, it'll be a lot easier to get a copy of the game quickly.

Thanks for following! :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robyn Z
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmmm
One more option could be put out there.
Send me an advanced demo copy(like tomorrow). I tell everyone i know how incredible it is and that if you don't own the game they should go live in a cave. The people who do decide to go into a cave take all the available caves and the millions of people left will buy a copy.

OMG! what a great idea. Just send me an email for my address and i will get the ball moving on this cave situation.

evadimus wrote:
Heya Robyn,

I'm currently debating between doing a KickStarter campaign and doing POD. While the KS will keep my COGS lower, the POD will keep my upfront costs down. Additionally, if you invest in a KS campaign and it fails, then I could potentially be out quite a bit of investment (advertising cash, producing a video, etc).

The good news is that if I do go the POD route, it'll be a lot easier to get a copy of the game quickly.

Thanks for following! :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samanar
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news? This looks like Robinson Crusoe Zombie edition - very interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.