Subject: 4 can do it. A 2nd slice game. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Stevens
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Games: Design 'em, rewrite 'em, play 'em!
mbmbmbmbmb
A 2nd slice session of zombies!!! About an hour long. Used by sleeved and retyped event cards.

Me, daughter Phaedra (her second game) and two new players Blake and Liam.

The game got off to a cautious start, sniping zombies and retreating to town square. Then Blake suggested we form an alliance, which I accepted and we went of exploring and blasting zombies. Well I blasted zombies. Blake by mid game still only had one trophy but lots of bullets and lives.

Liam and Phaedra headed of in a different direction that turned out to be a closed loop. I used Alternative food source to run to the sporting goods store to find Lots of Ammo, and then I found a shotgun, cool.

Suddenly a flurry of event cards like Zombie Master flooded zombies onto the board. We ended up with what Liam called the zombie conga line between himself and Phaedra.

Phaedra suffered loss of bullets and then lives until she was down to one. She also discarded two grenade event cards and then, of course, turned up the armory.

She also pulled the helipad which Liam placed near him. I was close but on the other side. I placed the drug store and climbed over the roof to get to the heli pad. Blake was running out of lives and made a break for the drug store through a small zombie horde. He killed most but then became a new addition to the horde.

Liam played Brain Cramp on me and sent me off to the police station. I played "Where Did Every Body Go?" on Liam and sent him down the road. Phaedra found a bullet and a life token. Blake got trophies off each of us with his movement of zombies.

Desperate, I ran for the heli pad again and just got over the drug store wall. Liam had one life token left and went into a frenzy. It wasn't much of a frenzy but it got him over the line and on to the helipad and away.

The game was marked by a good deal of laughter and high spirits which I really enjoyed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.