Flabbergasted Rhino
Japan
Nagoya
Aichi
flag msg tools
badge
Get Schwifty
mbmbmbmbmb
I've recently started my first campaign and after a few lucky rolls have been able to level one Character to level 3 and another to level 2 by the end of the 3rd scenario. My idea has been to play the entire set of scenarios consecutively, keeping all levels earned and equipment/gold gained each scenario, using gold between scenarios to purchase from 3 drawn treasure cards and healing any damage from the previous scenario while "in town". This seems standard, if I am not mistaken, with some even keeping all XP gained per scenario to use in the future.

My concern is that I've looked about and see no indication of level limits in the rules or FAQ. Does one simply continue as stated on the Character Card by adding AC, HP and Surge HP per level? Does one also continue to add a power card each attained level? Lastly, is there a max level to prevent your characters from becoming overpowered for the later scenarios?

All insight will be appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Jackson
United States
Thousand Oaks
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you seen the leveling cards ninjadorg and malone76 created?

http://ratdorg.blogspot.ru/2011/06/levelling-hero-cards-for-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arto Hietanen
Finland
Vantaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The actual rules only allow, and are balanced to, levelling once to level 2. There are houserules to allow levelling beyond level 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.