Hide
8 Posts

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Pegasus Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cylons on New Caprica rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rosen Kazakov
msg tools
Can cylons on New Caprcia play their Supercrisis cards ? Its not clear in the rulebook and there isnt location on that planet to use action and actiave supercrisis.

The other thing - while on Caprica , when Galactica has not yet arrieved, if treachery card places baseship , do you still place it ?

And last , why airlock and resistance hq locations on new caprcia both have that brown treachery symbol in the corner ? Does that mean that treachry cards in skill checks count for possitive ?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
No. super crisis cards can only be played from Caprica. The Cylon will have to wait until Galatica returns and the Caprica space is available again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
You probably answered your own question. If there is no location to play the super crisis, then you need to wait until Galactica (and cylon locations) return to play it. Besides, most super crisis cards effects require Galactica to be present (or the effect of placing ships go to waste).

When Galactica returns, the revealed cylons can pay a skill card to travel between New Caprica and Cylon locations in the same way human players (unrevealed cylons included) can travel between New Caprica and Galactica locations (but not Colonial One, because it is out of the game).

Edit: No, ships or centurions are not placed, destroyed, or moved until Galactica returns. (See Pegasus rulebook p 16.)

Edit: Yes, treachery counts as positive for Resistance HQ and the airlock of Pegasus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Kazakov
msg tools
Please check my edited post for my other question, thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Kazakov
msg tools
Crisis cards effects are resolved top to bot , left to right , I am correct ? So if there is a crisis card that has both raiders and jump symbols , the jump symbol is resolved after the raiders ? If the human team needed one last jump to win , the wouldnt be able to do that?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saifur wrote:
Crisis cards effects are resolved top to bot , left to right , I am correct ?

Yes.

Quote:
So if there is a crisis card that has both raiders and jump symbols , the jump symbol is resolved after the raiders ?

Yes.

Quote:
If the human team needed one last jump to win , the wouldnt be able to do that?

I don't understand what you're asking here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saifur wrote:
Crisis cards effects are resolved top to bot , left to right , I am correct ? So if there is a crisis card that has both raiders and jump symbols , the jump symbol is resolved after the raiders ? If the human team needed one last jump to win , the wouldnt be able to do that?

Thanks

If the Raiders reduced population (or any other resource) to 0, or damaged the sixth Galactica location, then the final jump symbol wouldn't be enough to save the humans - the Cylons would win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.