Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Deck-Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: What sleeves? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Borosak
Croatia
10000 Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone tell me please what sleeves are you using with this game?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Pinosio
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use Mayday green sleeves, 63,5x88 mm.
Hope it helps.
Paolo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Patriss
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually like the LOTR the LCG "the one ring" sleeves. They are pretty cool thematically for the set.

However, although the insert is better on the lover sized cards hole then the DC DBG, the insert as a whole sucks. I can finagle the DCDBG to fit all the cards back in there with sleeves but this LOTR one I cannot get them back into the box.

I ended up getting a small deck box (the 400 card one I think) from FLGS and it fits the set nice and easy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Borosak
Croatia
10000 Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answers.
I was wondering if cards will fit back in box once they are sleeved, cause insert isn't very good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Shirey
United States
Simpsonville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, I like the game but hate , hate , hate the box.In this day and age if you dont account for sleeved cards you are missing the boat.Especially a deckbuilder which will be able to play multiple games in one sitting.I like how legendary's box is set up. plenty of room for sleeverd cards with room to spare.DC and LoTR is just bad design all the way around in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday premium sleeves. Fit back in the box, corruption cards are tight though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday regulars should be fine. As previously stated the premiums are a tight fit. You would have thought after all the hate crypto got with this of for DC they would have fixed it but no same terrible box.
We can only hope the xpac will not waste 1/3 of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robert Poon
Singapore
flag msg tools
how about the oversized hero cards? what sleeves are used for them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.