Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
1) If (especially after the first year) some players have to go below zero due to their lack of food, do they actually go below zero?

2) Situation:
four player game
player A has bonus +1VP (under the die 1) and already filled objective X.
player B has just filled the objective X, thus giving player A extra points (normally 3) for an already-filled objective.
How many points should A receive? 3 or 4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Shadrix
United States
Colbert
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an answer for the first question. You actually start the game with ten points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romain Jacques
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) As Bradley said, you start with 10 points but if ever you lost more than 10, you do not go below zero.
2) 4 points (everything that gives you a least a point, give you one more than usual).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
United States
Marysville
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mount Eerie wrote:
I have an answer for the first question. You actually start the game with ten points.

Well, I suppose this is something I should have noticed as well. Learned the game watching a video walkthrough and only went to the rule book for clarifications. That would help explain why our scoring was below 20 for both players. That and maybe the fact that we were awful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer 0108
msg tools
mbmbmb
As far as I understand Yoann's reply you can go into negative points.
pacific wrote:
Yes, you can.

But an advice : don't do that !

Yoann

You can find the original post here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
2) 4 points (everything that gives you a least a point, give you one more than usual).

That is simple enough, but what seemed unclear for me is the fact that you apply (any) your bonus for own actions on given turn, while getting score for an already-filled objective is outside of your own doing. For this reason, I think we'd actually prefer to set the house rule to NOT apply VP+1 bonus.

However, Mr. Levet confirmed to me in a message, that this bonus officially really applies even for getting score on behalf of someone else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romain Jacques
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamer0108 wrote:
As far as I understand Yoann's reply you can go into negative points.
pacific wrote:
Yes, you can.

But an advice : don't do that !

Yoann

You can find the original post here

Thanks for correcting me, and sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.