Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bronson Barnhart
United States
South Haven
Michigan
flag msg tools
Hello,
I am new to the South Haven, MI area and I am looking for a local gaming store. I know there will be nothing in my area, but someplace within 30 miles would be great! Is there a game store loactor web site out there?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

P.S.
Kalamazoo would be pushing it for distance, but if there is a GREAT store there, beggers can't be choosers! ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try The great "FLGS of the world" mapping project

and

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Friendly_Local_Game_S...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
Aliso Viejo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chubber911 wrote:
Kalamazoo is the name of a real place?

Many places have Native American names!

And in SoCal here we have lots of Spanish names for places!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mmmmm...delicious cheese coney...
mbmbmbmbmb
chubber911 wrote:
Kalamazoo is the name of a real place?

Unofficial moped capital of America!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rev. Tony Melton
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of the Box is GREAT and closer than Kzoo. Out of the Box is about 35 or 40 minutes from you in Zeeland, Michigan. OotB has a great game library and game room along with a great selection of board games. It is right downtown Zeeland. They have game night several times a month, too.

This month, they are offering a special where when you buy $150 (before discount) worth of games, you get a free membership (normally $50). The membership entitles you to 2 free game rentals a month and 20% off your purchases (including the games you buy for the free membership).

If you come out to check it out, let me know and I'd be happy to join you for a game if you have time. I'm right around the corner from the store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Rietveld
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Tony, and welcome to Michigan Bronson!

When you make it up to Zeeland (and everyone eventually makes it to Zeeland...), be sure to introduce yourself.

If ever there was something you were looking for, please call or email ahead of time - especially this month. Our membership drive keeps me slammed, and although my restocks are very fast, there are days when we are sold out of certain titles.

Jeff
Out of the Box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G.
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TonyM wrote:
Out of the Box is GREAT and closer than Kzoo. Out of the Box is about 35 or 40 minutes from you in Zeeland, Michigan. OotB has a great game library and game room along with a great selection of board games. It is right downtown Zeeland. They have game night several times a month, too.

Agreed!

I think there will be a game night this Thursday night 6:00 - 12:00 at OotB. Come check it out, if you can make it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad your name is Bronson instead of living in Bronson, MI. It's the next town over from me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.