hicksville
New York
flag msg tools
gbacw nut
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
9:00 turn
All Union forces are alerted.

Cleburne finally starts clearing the left side of the Confederate line with an assist from Wood. Hardee IIIcorp has just about cleared that whole left flank, if not for the terrain it would be.

It appears as though Bragg IIcorp Withers IIdiv has been fought to a stand still in the center by only 2bgds Buckland & Hildebrand. I do not want to commit his Idiv of Ruggles because I need something for the breakthrough in this section.
Just to left of that action there is the lone Clanton cav, on the Corinth/Pittsburg Road. Holding the door open for Breakinridge Res.corp if only for 2 more turns.

On the right Polk Icorp is not doing any better againist Prentiss div of Peabody & Miller bgds. Their just racking up casualties and routs.

All Union forces are on the move. With only 5bgds on line and holding back 8bgds committed of Confederates, I can't wait to see what an additional 7bgds more of Union troops will do.

9:20 turn
With successful push Cleburne & Wood have just about rendered McDowell bgd ineffective. But to north & east are the bgds of Hare & Raith to secure Union left flank. Will they make it in time?

In the center again BraggII Withers IIdiv is getting man handled by Hildebrand & Buckland bgds.
And to the right still holding the door open is the lone Clanton cav, but there are now 3Union cav batlns looking to take it back and the whole 4/T div of Hurlbut to back them up.

With Prentiss div looking for resupply of ammo. They had to place their supply wagon almost in middle of the fight(under Prentiss), so as not to loose any ground. Polk Icorp goes for a major push and is only half successful by pushing in on Miller bgd.

Behind Union lines and advancing

In my next session I'll give the totals of the casualties up to this point.

see you soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.