Legions of Steel» Forums » General

Subject: Purchasing Miniatures for LoS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Perrow
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey,

I was just looking for people who have the miniatures for the great game Legions of Steel and were willing to sell them off.

If you wish to contact me personally, do so at Sperr595@rogers.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Check eBay, blister packs of LoS figures come up pretty frequently... I just picked up the LoS scenario pack 1 and advanced rules not that long ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Perrow
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks,

I have actually exhausted ebay, haven't seen anything new in about a year, although i did get some great Fantasian/Black Empire units out ot it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just received the LoS Advanced Rules and Scenario 1 books today... I'm gonna go the "cheap" way of paper minis until I can find the originals or pillage some from other mini systems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Stark
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Hey, I found this tread while looking for LOS stuff and I made a profile so I might be able to help you with finding some minis for the game. My brother and myself have just gotten into this game but, I remember seeing on the shelves back in the day when it was new. There is a comic book/card/weird stuff shop not too far from my home and just out of curiosity, we stopped in a few weeks ago. He still had the same LOS boxed game that I saw in there almost ten years ago. I asked him what he wanted for it and he said he'd take $20.00! I said hell yeah! He also had a UNOPENED CASE of original minis! He said he'd take $2.00 a pop for them. Well, needless to say we bought quite a bit of the stuff. But there is alot left. He didn't have any of the great big stuff like UNE superfortresses or the Machine Arch fiend but he does have all the basic troops for the UNE, Infranites, Fantasians, and the Black Empire. He also has a few sourcebooks and advanced rule books left as well. I got mine for $5.00 a piece. If you are interested in this stuff shoot me an email and we'll see if we can get you set up.---DOUG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Stark
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Oh yeah, I guess you'll need my addy silverarrtee@yahoomail.com---DOUG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
too_many_minis wrote:
Hey, I found this tread while looking for LOS stuff and I made a profile so I might be able to help you with finding some minis for the game. My brother and myself have just gotten into this game but, I remember seeing on the shelves back in the day when it was new. There is a comic book/card/weird stuff shop not too far from my home and just out of curiosity, we stopped in a few weeks ago. He still had the same LOS boxed game that I saw in there almost ten years ago. I asked him what he wanted for it and he said he'd take $20.00! I said hell yeah! He also had a UNOPENED CASE of original minis! He said he'd take $2.00 a pop for them. Well, needless to say we bought quite a bit of the stuff. But there is alot left. He didn't have any of the great big stuff like UNE superfortresses or the Machine Arch fiend but he does have all the basic troops for the UNE, Infranites, Fantasians, and the Black Empire. He also has a few sourcebooks and advanced rule books left as well. I got mine for $5.00 a piece. If you are interested in this stuff shoot me an email and we'll see if we can get you set up.---DOUG

I know a lot can change in six years...but is there any chance your FLGS still has LoS minis? And if so...are you still interested in hooking up a fellow geek?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Loblah
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Sent you a Geekmail...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.