Subject: Super Secret Death Knight card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Booker Hooker
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

So I thought I knew pretty much everything about WoW Minis. But I found some promo cards recently that I'd never heard of before. I was quite surprised. One of them was this Death Knight. There is no mini, just a card. I'm assuming this was to be a character from the 3rd wave which never saw the light of day.

I've not gotten a chance to try him out yet but he looks pretty interesting.

What party would you build around him?

Also, any ideas what you would use for a proxy? I'm thinking Thangal with a repaint. Should be easy to glue an axe in his hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He looks pretty buff, even for 8 honor.
Really nice find!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Loftus
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The third set did have DK's.

They were pretty fun. The get over here death grip was pretty darn powerful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Loftus
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I think it might have been set 4. We had a lot of cool stuff that we tested that died w the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Booker Hooker
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike any idea how many of the wave 3 and 4 minis there were? There must have been a handful of them for play testing. Obviously at least one was made for the character's picture. Would love to get a hold of some of them and 3d print them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian H.
Germany
flag msg tools
Wow! I've never seen cards of the third wave and am very excited that there are some around! So long, I just wanted to find the rules for the Onyxia raid to rebuild it somehow, but now I have to search the net for something else..

Thanks for sharing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been getting a bit back into the game and remembered something about SoV. Re reading this guy, Ras can be in his party!

hah, now that's something to try out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.