Dungeon Petz: Bonus Pets» Forums » Rules

Subject: Yummy Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kogut
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I'm unclear on what is going on with Yummy.
His changing appetite is not an issue. The question comes with the "rainbow" need.
Do I draw a card of any color I chose and I can't use it on Yummy?
Can I use it on a different pet?
Do I have to meet a need of the color I chose? Or ignore the chosen color's need (unless there are more than 1 of that color)?
What do I do with the card at the end of the turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul M
United States
Elkhart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rainbows mean that before drawing for needs, you choose a color and put that color face-down in front of you; that's the color for the need. You then draw cards as normal, though note that you'll have one fewer card of that color now (which means getting a book can be handy). Needs are assigned as normal from there, and after resolving everything, you take the card you set down back into your hand.

If you get to the point where there are 2 rainbows, you do this with two cards. You can't choose the same color twice unless you have two cards of that color in your hand (via a book).

I stole that from somebody else's post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kogut
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks for your very helpful reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.