16 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: Netrunner - Any Ottawa ANR players out there? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Captain Brew
Canada
flag msg tools
Just looking to meet up with some local ANR players for some games/deck building talk/advice etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Fage
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the core set and I am interested in learning the game. If you have the patience for a newbie, I might be able to get together for a few games. I am in the west end, near Eagleson.

ROD>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Tse
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will own as of tomorrow core set and 3 data packs. I also play a bit on OCTGN! Happy to meet and play

Also looking for regular LOTR LCG partners

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Paradis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Might wanna check in and see if any of the folks who go to the Royal Oak (Bank St) on Mondays bring the game there. One of my friends plays the Star Wars LCG there often enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Brew
Canada
flag msg tools
chuckyparadise wrote:
Might wanna check in and see if any of the folks who go to the Royal Oak (Bank St) on Mondays bring the game there. One of my friends plays the Star Wars LCG there often enough.

Cool, that's 2 blocks from my place!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Brew
Canada
flag msg tools
RodF wrote:
I own the core set and I am interested in learning the game. If you have the patience for a newbie, I might be able to get together for a few games. I am in the west end, near Eagleson.

ROD>

I currently also own the core set. (2 of them actually)
Just got the game last week.

Waiting on all 4 data packs to arrive and just getting comfortable with the game now.

I'd definitely be interested in meeting up for a some games.

I'm in centretown but have no issues driving to the west end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregor Terrill
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
captainbrew wrote:
chuckyparadise wrote:

Cool, that's 2 blocks from my place!

Yeah, I've seen Netrunner being played there a couple times. It looks like a cool game, but I'm already giving FFG enough of my cash for X-Wing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
I just bought the game tonight as well... I currently play the Star Wars LCG, which I enjoy every much, and I think netrunner is popular enough to get into as well.

BTW, any of you guys live in aylmer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Tse
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was looking at the Star Wars game. Doesn't seem very thematic. The gameplay doesn't seem to fit te theme

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
mbmbmbmbmb
actually, I felt the gameplay was similar to LOTR:LCG (other than the fact you play cooperatively in LOTR) ... and I didn't care for it either so I'm not likely to get SW:LCG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludo Outaouais
Canada
Gatineau
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
Ludo-Outaouais has a monthly netrunner league.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/949175/ottawagatineau-an...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Tse
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hey guys. email me if you wanna join a casual net runner group that will prob meet more than monthly and initially involve no money outlay. some guys from the Ottawa gaming group are starting it up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross W
United States
Studio City
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike1977 wrote:
I just bought the game tonight as well... I currently play the Star Wars LCG, which I enjoy every much, and I think netrunner is popular enough to get into as well.

BTW, any of you guys live in aylmer?

Hey Mike, I don't have any LCGs right now, but was looking at ANR, and I have lived in Aylmer for many years now....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory C
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
badge
100% FUN
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Two of us have been meeting regularly at the Wizards Tower in Barrhaven on Sundays to play Netrunner.

We'll be there this Sunday(28th) @ 4pm if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Brew
Canada
flag msg tools
I can make it out this Sunday May 5th if you guys are playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Tse
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to join u guys but 4pm is hard time to get away from family. Crosses dinner time lol. I understand its a store so I guess evenings are out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.