Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There seems to be files missing. There are all sorts of lovely photos of pieces that don't seem to be available in the two downloadable files. Am I missing something?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Vogt

Berlin
msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chad,

Thank you for your interest in the game, and sorry that you got dissapointed! The game is still in the middle of early development, which explains why you did not find the files you were searching for. The two files available are the rules and the storybook for the first out of five scenarios of the Museum Case adventure.

Currently I am developing the 4th scenario. Since I am German and most of my playtesters are German speaking, I am developing everything in German first and then translate it after an initial playtesting into English.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lars Vogt wrote:
Hi Chad,

Thank you for your interest in the game, and sorry that you got dissapointed! The game is still in the middle of early development, which explains why you did not find the files you were searching for. The two files available are the rules and the storybook for the first out of five scenarios of the Museum Case adventure.

Currently I am developing the 4th scenario. Since I am German and most of my playtesters are German speaking, I am developing everything in German first and then translate it after an initial playtesting into English.



Wow! Would you by any chance share the German material, too?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Vogt

Berlin
msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, of course. I wanted to do that anyways.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, but there are still pictures of pieces are up in the entry, but there is no file corresponding to that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Vogt

Berlin
msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. I uploaded these images. They are from the first playtesting of the German material. As soon as I have developed all 5 scenarios and they went trough first playtesting sessions, I will upload the material to BGG.

However, I cannot upload the files for the room tiles, because they are based on graphics from FFs Mansions of Madness. I asked them for allowance and they denied it. So, eventually, I will have to make my own room tiles, but I don't know when that will be.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh. OK. That makes more sense.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
magneheeli wrote:
Wow! Would you by any chance share the German material, too?

I'd be interested in uploads of that, too!

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news of when there will be a playable English-language version?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Vogt

Berlin
msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am still planning to translate everything into English, but currently my work leaves me no time to do so... Another problem is that in the prototype I have been using the graphics for the map tiles are taken from another game. Thus, before I can upload respective files I have to make my own graphics...

Bottom line: At some time I will upload those files, but, unfortunately, I can't tell you when this will be.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Lars Vogt wrote:
Hi,

I am still planning to translate everything into English, but currently my work leaves me no time to do so... Another problem is that in the prototype I have been using the graphics for the map tiles are taken from another game. Thus, before I can upload respective files I have to make my own graphics...

Bottom line: At some time I will upload those files, but, unfortunately, I can't tell you when this will be.


Thanks for the reply. Keep us updated!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marianne Waage
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Maybe you could just provide a simple black and white room outline version for prototype purposes, and make it nice later.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nina
Philippines
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Same sentiments but it seems like this won't get updated anymore
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.