Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but if it has I couldn't find it when I looked.

If I play Concentration on Dodge & Weave and then don't take any wounds into my hand do I get an extra +2 Attack in the Attack phase? Here is the stronger effect text of Dodge & Weave:

Reduce one enemy attack by 4 or two attacks of one or two enemies by 2. Gain Attack 2 in the Attack phase if you did not add any Wounds to your hand in the previous combat phases.

It would seem that the effect is giving me Attack 2 and thus would get another 2 attack from Concentration, yet I don't know if "Gain Attack 2 in the Attack phase" is the same thing as just "Attack X".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
Yes, I would play it like. The resulting effect would be:
Reduce one enemy attack by 4 or two attacks of one or two enemies by 2. Gain Attack 2 Attack 4 in the Attack phase if you did not add any Wounds to your hand in the previous combat phases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would tend to agree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.